Foster with Dorset Council
Dorset Council fostering service puts the children who need loving, local foster homes at the heart of everything we do. Our focus is on keeping local children close to their schools, friends and birth families.
Thanks to our local knowledge, good connections to essential services and 24/7 wrap around support, we’re best placed to find great foster carers for children and young people across Dorset.
We want our children and young people to:
- be safe wherever they are
- enjoy positive relationships
- know their personal strengths and qualities
- feel that their voices are heard and listened to
- be confident and successful learners who can succeed in life
- Children aged 11-15 years
- Children with disabilities
- Unaccompanied asylum seeker children